Pairings & Recipes
Oat Banana Bread (gluten free)
(we like to top our banana bread with a rich creamy butter or vanilla ice cream)
- 2 cups Oat flour grind 1¾ cup steel cut oats in the blender until they’re powder (this should yield 2 cups of flour)1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup Maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar
- 2 each Large eggs room temperature
- 1/2 cup Olive oil
- 3 each Ripe Bananas
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F).
- Line the bottom of a loaf pan with parchment paper and spray with non-stick spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix or sift together the oat flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt, set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, whisk maple syrup, sugar, and eggs until light and fluffy, about 3-4 minutes. Add olive oil, mashed bananas and vanilla.
- Slowly mix in dry ingredients to make the batter.
- Pour batter into the loaf pan and bake for 50 minutes to an hour. Allow bread to cool completely before eating.